Autel PowerScan PS100 Tool is the most revolutionary circuit tester to date. Featuring AVOmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator, the PowerScan is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to check circuitry in one single step. An absolute must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical system diagnostics.
Autel PowerScan PS100 Electrical System Diagnostics
Autel PowerScan PS100 Generation Description:
Autel PowerScan PS100 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt vehicle electrical systems. After a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle’s battery.
Autel PowerScan PS100 Functions:
1. Determine at a glance if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another.
2. Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
3. By depressing the power switch, conduct a positive or negative battery current to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
4. Test for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected; its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded.
5. Follow and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. The tool’s long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds.
Autel PowerScan PS100 Features:
- Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
- Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
- With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
- Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
- Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
- Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
- Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
- Circuit breaker protected
- Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
- Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
- 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
①Probe Tip–Contacts the circuit or component to be tested.
②Head Lights –Illuminates dark work areas or work areas at night. .
③Red/Green Polarity Indicator–Identifies positive, negative or open circuits.
The RED Indicator lights when the Probe Tip is contacting a positive circuit. The GREEN Indicator lights when the Probe Tip is contacting a negative circuit.
④LCD Display–Indicates test results.
⑤Circuit Breaker Reset –Resets the tool when the Circuit Breaker is tripped。
⑥Power Switch–Allows you to conduct a positive or negative battery current to the tip for activating and testing the function of electrical components.
⑦Mode Button–Selects the work mode: AC voltage, DC voltage, resistance, tone.
⑧Speaker–When the audio tone is turned on, a beep will be heard.
⑨Auxiliary Ground Lead–Assists test as a ground lead.
⑩Adaptor –Connects to the battery
Autel PowerScan PS10 Work Mode:
There are four modes to diagnose the electrical systems, which can be accessed by depressing the Mode Button and cycling through each one.
- DC Voltage
While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the DC voltage with a resolution of 0.1 volt.
- AC Voltage
While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the Max. voltage, the Min. voltage, frequency and duty cycle.
While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the resistance between the tip and auxiliary ground lead.
- Tone On/Off
While the tool in this mode, just do a quick press of the mode button to toggle the tone on or off. While quickly pressing (a quick press and release) the mode button, if a short high beep is heard, this means the audio tone is turned on. If a short low beep is heard, the audio tone is turned off.
This function is invaluable when working in bright areas where LED illumination alone is not sufficient. The audio feature may be disengaged when desired, such as for applications where the tool will be connected to circuits for long periods of time and the audio could become annoying.
Autel PowerScan PS100 Specifications:
|Display:||TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|External Power:||12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
|NW:||0.105kg (0.23lb),GW: 0.726 kg(1.6lb)|
There are no reviews yet.