The SPVG (formerly SuperVAG) is a key programming tool that allows locksmiths to read PIN and component security, perform ODB diagnostics, check signaling as well as find out the identification, state and diagnostic trouble codes of vehicle’s immobilizer. It works on VAG group vehicles, including VW, Seat, Audi and Skoda. It supports both K-Line and CAN type systems.
Supports vehicles from 2008+
Cooperates well with MiraClone key programming and transponder cloning device.
Functions for transponder pre-coding and key learning (adding) function:
- Key learning/adding function
- Export & Preparation of data for programming transponders
- Safely identify and verify the PIN & Component Security
- View the status of the immobilizer
- Erasing the trouble code memory
- Automatic recognition of type of control units
Functions for remotes:
- Add remotes
- Erase remotes
- Test of remote control signal
SOLUTION FOR ALL KEY LOST SITUATIONS:
Specially designed SVG149 and SVG157 add-on cables makes SuperVAG a solution for all KEY lost situations without soldering.
- No soldering,no need to remove needles
- No need for Eeprom programmer
- Only SPVG KEY and SVG157 or SVG149 add-on cable needed
Diagnostic functions to determine the vehicle status:
- Reading and erasing of trouble code ✓ Memory of all control units
- Available reports and protocols
SPVG KEY Set includes: Durable and practical case, USB or Bluetooth interface, Installation DVD, Instruction manual.